Medical Education

If you are enrolled in a medical school abroad and want to come to Emory for medical clerkship as part of your clinical education, you should inquire with the nearest US consulate about a B-1 visitor visa, or a WB visa waiver, if you qualify.

For more information about the medical clerkship opportunities at Emory, contact Michele Rutherford, School of Medicine Office of Clinical Education,  

Visa info >>