Expanded hours and locations for travel signatures
ISSS is pleased to offer expanded travel signature hours and locations to accommodate summer travel plans. As a reminder, travel signatures are only necessary for individuals in F or J status.
If you’re traveling internationally during the summer, including a brief trip to Canada or Mexico, please do the following before leaving:
- Complete the Travel Information Update e-form in ISSS Link
- While completing the e-form, you will be guided to review your immigration documents to make sure they are valid for re-entry
- Review our travel checklists
ISSS recommends you complete the Travel Information Update e-form in ISSS Link as early as possible once you have made your travel plans, but please complete the e-form at least 5 business days prior to coming into the office for a travel signature. ISSS will email you when it is time to come to the office for the signature.
Note: We advise that the Travel Information Update e-form be submitted each time you plan to travel internationally so that ISSS can advise you appropriately.
Expanded Travel Signature Schedule:
- Monday, April 29th, 2019: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 30th, 2019: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Thursday, May 2nd, 2019: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday, May 3rd, 2019: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Monday, May 6th: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 7th, 2019: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 8th, 2019: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday, May 9th, 2019: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Friday, May 10th, 2019: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Mondays: 1pm – 4pm
- Tuesdays: 8:30am – 12pm
- Wednesdays: 1pm – 4pm
- Thursdays: 1pm – 4pm
- Fridays: 8:30am –12pm
Other Opportunities to Obtain a Travel Signature:
ISSS advisors will also be available to provide travel signatures at various locations around campus. This announcement will be updated with these dates, times and locations shortly. Thank you to our campus partners for helping ISSS provide this service to Emory's international community.
- Emory Law School: Monday, April 29th, 12pm-2pm, Law School Student Commons
- Goizueta Business School: Tuesday, April 30th, 1-3pm, GBS 2nd Floor Lobby
- Long Street Means Residence Hall: Monday, May 6th, 1:30pm-4pm, Long Street Means Main Lobby (Fireplace)
- Rollins School of Public Health: Wednesday, May 8th 1pm-3pm, Grace Crum Rollins Building, Student Services Conference Room, Rm. 164.
- Possible Additional Locations: To be announced