ISSS Satellite Advising for F/J Students
ISSS is pleased to offer satellite advising at various locations around campus. An ISSS advisor(s) will be available to answer general F/J student immigration questions such as OPT, travel, and more!
Thank you to our campus partners for helping ISSS provide this service to Emory’s international student community. This announcement will be updated with dates, times, and locations as they are confirmed.
Please bring your EmoryCard if meeting with an ISSS Advisor at one of the following locations:
- Goizueta Business School:
- MSBA students: Monday, October 7th 3:30-5:30 pm, GBS Room 401
- Rollins School of Public Health: Wednesday, October 9th 1:00-3:00 pm, GCR Room 164
- Emory College of Arts & Sciences: Friday, October 11th 2:00-4:00 pm, White Hall Room 300
- Laney Graduate School: Tuesday, October 15th 2:00-4:00 pm, O. Wayne Rollins Research Center, Conference Room 1033
- Emory Law School: Wednesday, October 16th 12:15-2:15 pm, Law School Gambrell Suite 305
- Candler School of Theology: Wednesday, November 13th 1:00-3:00 pm, RARB 250.
As a reminder, ISSS has the following Walk-in Schedule:
- Mondays: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Thursdays: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Fridays: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Appointments can also be made with your ISSS Advisor.