Expanded hours for travel signatures
ISSS has expanded hours to accommodate travel over the winter break. As a reminder, you may also stop by the office for a travel signature or for general advising questions during our normal walk-in hours. As a reminder, travel signatures are only necessary for individual in F or J status.
Expanded Travel Signature Schedule:
- Thursday, December 6: 8:30am – 12pm
- Friday, December 7: 1pm – 4pm
- Monday, December 10: 8:30am – 12pm
- Tuesday, December 11: 1pm – 4pm
- Thursday, December 13: 8:30am – 12pm
- Friday, December 14: 1pm – 4pm
- Monday: 1pm – 4pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 12pm
- Wednesday: 1pm – 4pm
- Thursday: 1pm – 4pm
- Friday: 8:30am –12pm
ISSS advisor will also be available to provide travel signatures at Longstreet Means Hall on Wednesday, December 12th from 1pm to 3pm.
If you are traveling internationally over the December break – even if you are taking a brief trip to Canada or Mexico or have a valid travel signature – you should take the following steps before leaving:
- Complete the Travel Information Update e-form in ISSS Link
- While completing the e-form, you will be guided to review your immigration documents to make sure they are valid for re-entry
- Review our travel checklists
Please complete the Travel Information Update e-form in ISSS Link at least 5 days prior to coming into the office for a travel signature. ISSS will email you when it is time to come to the office for the signature.