New J-1 scholar request process and training
As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best customer service across the board, we are introducing the new streamlined J-1 new scholar application process. The changes we've made are in direct response to your feedback collected via surveys and focus groups. Some of the improvements include:
- Reduced the number of e-forms to be completed to three e-forms: one for supervisor, one for J-1 scholar, and one for administrator
- Created easier to understand e-form content
- Incoporated drop-down menus wherever possible for speedier e-form completion
- Eliminated the Signature e-forms for Chair and Dean, per your feedback
We are holding two open forums to walk you through the new e-forms and the streamlined process and answer any questions you might have.
- The first is Tuesday, August 30 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Register >>
- The second is Wednesday, August 31 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Register >>
Hope to see you at one of the forums! Thank you for working with us through this transition.